- With the assistance of a public adjuster, the chances your claim will succeed greatly increase. As public adjusters, our team at Molina & Rangel Associates knows how to properly execute every step of the insurance claims process, ensuring that all important details are included. We will carefully analyze your insurance claim to determine how to get you the best compensation.
- As public adjusters, we have the knowledge, experience, and tools necessary to ensure your claim succeeds. We can negotiate with your insurance company to get you the maximum compensation while you focus on repairing your home.
- As public adjusters, we can also reopen previous claims and negotiate higher compensation if there are any discrepancies found between the current claim and our examinations of your claim. We will analyze the results of your previous claim and organize all evidence to get you the best results.
- We will handle all paperwork, including the collection of evidence. We will obtain pictures, bills, receipts, and more to ensure that you don’t have to worry about keeping track of expenses during this process.
- When you choose to work with a public adjuster, you will save money, time, and stress. We will help you prepare cost adjustments, using the guidance of other experts including remediation, toxicology, and construction engineers to ensure that you are earning maximum compensation from your claim.
- You will have peace of mind during the insurance claims process. There is no money on Earth that can pay off countless worries during an insurance claim. The certainty that you will have success at the end of the claim will provide you with relief.
If your home has suffered damage, including hurricane damage, fire damage, storm damage, and more, contact Molina & Rangel Associates for assistance with property damage claims.